The CAAC 2019 Conference will be held on May 29th to May 31st at the Hotel Delta, located in downtown Charlottetown, PEI
On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for choosing WestJet for your travel plans. We are happy to confirm that for the upcoming CAAC 7th Annual Conference, we are able to offer 5% off Econo* and 10% off EconoFlex and Premium fares for travel within Canada and 2% off Econo*, 5% off EconoFlex and 10% off Premium base fares for guests travelling Trans-border into and out ofCharlottetown. To take advantage of this offer, you will need the discount code listed. Please visit www.westjet.com/conventions to make a booking online.
Travel from: May 22, 2019 to June 7, 2019
*Travel Agent use only
*Travel Agents – if booking in GDS please use Promo Code
Did you know?
WestJet offers one complimentary roundtrip ticket for every 50 tickets purchased using your discount codes. After your event, please contact us at email@example.com to confirm eligibility and details of use.
Thanks for being our guest, and we hope your group has a great trip.
AIR CANADA PROMO
Thank you for choosing Air Canada as the official airline for your event, CAAC, which will be held Sunday, May 26, 2019 to Sunday, June 02, 2019.
This a promotion code for the convention product. To book a flight with your promotion code, access aircanada.com and enter your promotion code in the search panel.
to qualify for the Meeting and Conventions special fares a minimum of 10 delegates is required travelling from various origins to the same destination within air canada s extensive north american and international network. customers will benefit from an instant online registration and enjoy a ten per cent discount on eligible fares.
|Your promotion code:4MFKJQK1|
|This promotion code can be used for 200 passengers on aircanada.com.|
- Official Canadian Airline. Your Organization shall designate Air Canada as the Official Canadian Airline for the Event. Your Organization shall promote and encourage travel on Air Canada wherever possible, e.g. pre- and post-tours, guest speakers’ travel, committee travels and delegates travel. Your Organization shall inform the delegates to the Event that, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada is offering special Discounts to Event delegates travelling to the Event ( “Eligible Passengers”). Your organization shall distribute and communicate the applicable Promotion Code in all relevant Event publications.
- Promotion Code. Your Organization shall not make public the applicable Promotion Code to any third parties other than the potential Eligible Passengers. The Promotion Code is the electronic identification number issued upon acceptance by your Organization of these Terms and Conditions and Air Canada‘s acceptance of your organization’s request for Meetings and Conventions Travel Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, which allows Eligible Travellers to receive Discounts. In order to take advantage of the discounted fares, Event delegates must book their flight at aircanada,com and enter the applicable Promotion Code in the search panel. If the Promotion Code is not entered or is entered incorrectly, the Discounts will not be applied to the booking. The applicable Promotion Code must be recorded on the delegate’s ticket by ticketing agencies/airlines.
- Trademarks. Your Organization agrees to submit to Air Canada for prior approval a printed copy of all advertising and promotional material using Air Canada‘s name, logos or trademarks.
- Minimum Number of Eligible Passengers. There must be a minimum of ten (10) Eligible Passengers travelling with Air Canada to the Event. The travellers shall all be members of your Organization and you shall be solely responsible for the Travellers.
- Eligible Tickets. A ticket is eligible for the discount provided it has been purchased on aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased on aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits provided by the Meetings and Conventions Product. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- Discount. The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Eligible Routes. Only bookings made to the designated convention city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the convention city are not eligible.
- Changes. The Discounts, the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services, these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada‘s fares, schedules and policies, and any and all equipment used in connection with the provision of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services may be changed or terminated by Air Canada at any time and for any reason, in each case without notice or liability. Air Canada may terminate or reduce flights to any Event city at any time and for any reason without notice or liability.
- Agents. Should your Organization appoint a travel management company (the “Agent”), your organization shall, and shall cause the Agent to, abide by the applicable fare rules contained in Air Canada‘s tariffs. Failure to comply with the fare ticketing rules, and these terms and conditions will result in the issuance of debit memos.
- Indemnification and Liability. Air Canada will not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather, or any cause beyond AirCanada‘s control. Your Organization, in agreeing to designate Air Canada the Official Canadian Airline of the Event in consideration for the Discounts, releases and waives by that fact any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellations of flights or any of the changes described in section 5 of these Terms and Conditions above, and shall indemnify and hold harmless Air Canada, its parent companies, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against any claim, demand, loss, expenses (including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorneys’ fees), damage and any other liability or prejudice that results from your Organization’s or Your Agent’s breach of or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or arising during or in connection with your Organization’s, your Agent’s or the Eligible Travellers’ use of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services or by their negligence or willful misconduct of your Organization, your Agent or the Eligible Travellers. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services.
- Independent Contractor. No agency, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed or exists between Air Canada and your Organization by virtue of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services or these Terms and Conditions, and no third party beneficiary rights are created thereby.
- Conditions of Carriage. Air Canada‘s Conditions of Carriage and Conditions of Contract for air transportation shall apply for any air transportation provided by Air Canadapursuant to the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services. Air Canada shall not be liable to your Organization and your Organization hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada respect to any flight cancellation, schedule change, or other failure to accommodate any Eligible Passenger in the provision of Meetings and Conventions Travel Services.
- Force Majeure. Air Canada will not be responsible for delays in performance caused by acts of God or governmental authority, strikes or labour disputes, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Air Canada.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions included on this website.